Thursday 11 August 2011

Santa Cruz

A couple of weeks ago the girls and I took a trip to Santa Cruz to get some real California sun!! Admittedly a lot of time was spent on public transport, but luckily because we're in a new country even that was fun (Double-Decker trains, ?!!?!) the journey was memorable, and we met some colourful characters who thankfully didn't come back to SF with us... even after contemplating whether to follow us home or not. This is an illustration I did when we were on the long bus haul through San Jose traffic. All I had for entertainment was my pen, paper, and a massive bag of sunflower seeds... (which turns out you can't eat without getting splinters in your tongue, I did eat them anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...