Wednesday 15 February 2012

Conde Nast Brides... A Very Small Preview


Between the long hours of designing and sewing my final collection,  I've been working on a commission for Conde Nast Brides Magazine. Without giving too much away, here is one of the illustrations I drew for part of the article!

It's always a pleasure to get involved with a new and challenging project... even when I've had to binge on Red Bull to keep the balance of being a Third Year Fashion Student and a Freelance Illustrator. Well... I guess anything is possible!

Look out for the full page spread in Conde Nast Brides Magazine in a few months time... will keep you posted!


This image is copyright to Vic Riches and Conde Nast Publishers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...