Friday 3 September 2010

Hello blog world


I noticed that in spite being pretty wall-flowerish on flickr (what's PRO account?) I was getting a lot more views than I first imagined. So, time to get SERIOUS! I have now moved to a new host, allowing me to display my work with a bit more personal baggage.

I am an art student, focussing on Fashion Design but I also love to draw. Arguably, these work quite well together. I am most recognized for my fashion illustrations, but actually I quite like drawing anything... and tend to most days, most hours, that I'm facing something, with a pen in my hand. So, for those who are interested in following my 'creative journey' feel free to give me some page views!

4 comments:

  1. this stylish talented young lady is one to watch, she is also very good at cleaning toilets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic!!!!! Welcome to the blog world. Can't wait to see/read your amazing work and look forward to seeing you soon ;P

    Kerching!!!!!

    Kit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s your link listed under 'Inspirations' on the Links page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...