Friday, 9 September 2011

Farewell Old Navy!


Today is my last day of working at Old Navy, San Francisco!! :( I had to prevent myself from sobbing into the INSANE array of home-made cakes, cheesy taco's and triple fried doughnuts that the Baby & Toddler team brought in for my leaving breakfast. Everyone's efforts have been SO MOVING! (my lovely desk neighbour Jenny has noticed my untamable addiction to Tootsie Roll lollies & has provided me with two HUGE bags of them for the flight home.)

I have had easily one of the best times of my life living here in San Francisco and working at Old Navy, so owe everyone at the company a huge THANK-YOU for having me... I really don't want to leave!!!!

Pictured above is of a card that I made for everyone in the team. Each season's colour palette at Old Navy is inspired by various themes, and everyone in Baby & Toddler agree that the Black & White Colour Story is a favourite... this explains my reason behind the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...