Friday 9 September 2011

Farewell Old Navy!


Today is my last day of working at Old Navy, San Francisco!! :( I had to prevent myself from sobbing into the INSANE array of home-made cakes, cheesy taco's and triple fried doughnuts that the Baby & Toddler team brought in for my leaving breakfast. Everyone's efforts have been SO MOVING! (my lovely desk neighbour Jenny has noticed my untamable addiction to Tootsie Roll lollies & has provided me with two HUGE bags of them for the flight home.)

I have had easily one of the best times of my life living here in San Francisco and working at Old Navy, so owe everyone at the company a huge THANK-YOU for having me... I really don't want to leave!!!!

Pictured above is of a card that I made for everyone in the team. Each season's colour palette at Old Navy is inspired by various themes, and everyone in Baby & Toddler agree that the Black & White Colour Story is a favourite... this explains my reason behind the card!

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    womens new in fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...