Sunday 23 October 2011

Anne Valérie Hash in Paris

As part of my Self-Initiated work at Kingston University, we are required to design a collection for a Fashion Designer we are strongly influenced by in our own work!

I got in touch with Théodora, a designer from Anne Valérie Hash who agreed for me to continue with the project, and as a thank-you for her participation I did a series of illustrations inspired by the label, which are now sitting on Anne Valérie Hash's desk!

I have just come back from Paris this weekend, and had an amazing time visiting the Fashion House and meeting the design team at A-V-H. It was great to have them review my sketches and to be shown the extensive and beautiful archive of the house's collections!

To see how a Parisian Fashion House operates was an invaluable experience, and I'm so grateful to the people who made my trip possible.

As well as the rest of the A-V-H illustrations, look out for more Paris sketches and the collection I'm working on for the label... posted up soon!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...